AnkerMake M5 supports PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS. The heatbed temperature is 212°F (100°C), and the nozzle temperature raises up to 500°F (260°C).
AnkerMake M5 works best with AnkerMake Slicer, software developed by AnkerMake to achieve high-speed printing with M5. In addition, only AnkerMake Slicer supports AI recognition. If you prefer, M5 supports Cura and Simply3D and PrusaSlicer.
- Copy the file to M5 with a USB-C flash drive.
- Use AnkerMake Slicer to send via Wi-Fi.
- Upload via USB-C with AnkerMake Slicer.
- Use the AnkerMake app to send wirelessly.
- Printer base
- Filament holder
- Power cord
- Box of filament
- 16× Screw
- Quick Start Guide
- L double-open magnetic-suction socket wrench
- M10-M8 open spanner
- Hexagon batch-head H1.5
- Hexagon batch-head H2.0
- Hexagon batch-head H2.5
- Hexagon batch-head H3.0
- Hexagon batch-head 4.0
- M6 sleeve
- For best results, we recommend printing at 250 mm/s with 2,500 mm/s² acceleration. The printer is capable of printing between 50-300 mm/s.
- Filling speed: 250 mm/s
- Maximum printing speed: 300 mm/s
- Outer wall speed: 150 mm/s
- Inner wall speed: 250 mm/s
Yes, AI recognition operates on a local system. Even if M5 is not connected to the Internet, AI recognition still identifies the print.
AnkerMake M5 is equipped with the silent motor driver, TMC2209.
Yes, it can be used worldwide. It supports voltage from 100-240V AC.
You can print up to 150g of material, which is around 10 #3DBenchy models (60×31×48 mm).
AnkerMake Slicer supports macOS and Windows
The AnkerMake app is compatible with iOS and Android.
Currently, mobile slicing is not supported. We plan to release this feature in a future update.